Architectural Intern: Modesto
Do you have 2-4 years of architecture experience? Are you looking for a growing firm with an awesome culture, training opportunities, amazing benefits, and more? If so, TETER Architects + Engineers may be the next step in your career!
TETER, LLP, is a full-service, award-winning architecture and engineering firm serving clients throughout California’s Central Valley and Central Coast. Just this summer, we opened two new offices including one in Modesto, California, and now we need an Architectural Intern to support our growing team of project managers and architects.
The Architectural Intern will assist with primarily healthcare and education projects, which means that experience with OSHPD and/or DSA (State of California agencies) is a plus!
You’ll gain valuable experience in a true A+E environment by providing drafting support to the architectural team; assisting with the development of design and construction documents, specifications and other project materials; gaining familiarity with and utilizing building codes and industry standards; aiding in the collection of data and/or field verification; and much more.
The successful Architectural Intern must be able to adhere to the Firm’s high standards of quality and performance; collaborate with team members; follow instructions thoroughly; grasp concepts with high attention to detail; and develop drawings from minimal written direction by the Supervisor.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction or a related field;
- Two to four years of experience in a professional architecture environment;
- Experience using REVIT including preparing construction documents and 3D modeling;
- NCARB registration and in pursuit of California Architect license, including the progression of reported AXP (IDP) hours and Architectural Record Exams (ARE); and
- Knowledge of building design from DD through CD phases, basic architectural terminology, architectural materials, and building components.
Compensation is based on experience. Traditional benefits include medical, dental, employee-paid vision, Cafeteria plan, and 401k, all taking effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment. TETER also offers multiple benefits to help employees maintain positive work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, current resume, and samples of relevant professional work in a single pdf (no larger than 7mb) to email@example.com